De : public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] de la part de Thierry MICHEL [tmichel@w3.org]
Date d'envoi : mercredi, 29. décembre 2010 11:22
À : public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : Flash container format mapping table in the Ontology spec,

Hi,

In the multimedia container formats mapping tables of the Ontology spec,
the FLV section currently says:
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e12720

--------------
5.2.3.2 flv
Beginning in Flash version 10, FLV file can embed XMP data. Refer to the
above XMP metadata format mapping table for more details.
--------------

I have contacted many times Adobe (Larry Masinter)to get some feedback
on this container format table, but did not get any suggestion to fill a
table (like for the other  mapping tables, like mov, mp4, ect.

Do we want to leave this Flash section as is for CR , or remove it ?
Or does anyone has knowledge on this particular format to fill the table ?

Flash being a proprietary format I would simply remove it.

Thierry
This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway