Flash container format mapping table in the Ontology spec,

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 11:22:42 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi,

In the multimedia container formats mapping tables of the Ontology spec,
the FLV section currently says:
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e12720

--------------
5.2.3.2 flv
Beginning in Flash version 10, FLV file can embed XMP data. Refer to the
above XMP metadata format mapping table for more details.

I have contacted many times Adobe (Larry Masinter)to get some feedback
on this container format table, but did not get any suggestion to fill a
table (like for the other  mapping tables, like mov, mp4, ect.

Do we want to leave this Flash section as is for CR , or remove it ?
Or does anyone has knowledge on this particular format to fill the table ?

Flash being a proprietary format I would simply remove it.

Thierry