Re: RE : RE : Next iteration of the RDF ontology

On 12/06/2010 08:01 AM, Evain, Jean-Pierre wrote:
> Then the logic would be to move Image as a sub-class of fragment??

I don't think so: *some* images are not a fragment of anything, but "top
level" media resources...

The ontology should allow for a resource to be both an Image and a
MediaFragment, but this is already the case, since those classes are not
disjoint. I think it is enough.

   pa