Re: Example RDF File (ACTION-355)

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:33:26 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi all,

I have followed your WG's activity for quite some time now, and as
soon as time permits plan to migrate from my mix of several other
vocabularies in my application[1] to yours. I like Tobias' sample doc
and will definitely profit from the examples for the migration of my
data. What my app does in addition to simply converting (currently
only very limited parts of) the data coming from the YouTube API, is
that it annotates closed caption tracks using NLP. You can see the
accompanying paper[2] for the details. Happy to provide more details
if you're interested.

Cheers,
Tom

[1] http://tomayac.com/semwebvid/
[2] http://www.google.com/research/pubs/pub36825.html

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.