Re: Example RDF File (ACTION-355)

Hi Chris,

I did not build a tool yet, but this will be done in another Linked Data
exercise -> so it will come.
I guess also Raphael did something wrt. to automatically converting YouTube
metadata into an RDF representation (and also interconnecting it with other
data sources). But I don't know if this is available somewhere...

Best regards,

Tobias

--
Dr. Tobias Bürger