Regrets for TeleConf 13. April 2010

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:22:11 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i have to send my regrets for the telephone conference next week (13.
April 2010) - im participating WIAMIS that day.

Regarding action-209:
It is ongoing. The student wants to show me a prototype on 19. April -
perhaps i can present some results. Afterwards we will start
implementing the API.

Regarding action-"digging through mailing list" (not yet created, see
my mail [1]):
I try to do it this week.

Perhaps i will be able to join IRC.

Best,