Updates from MAWG RDFS taskforce

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 16:59:41 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

I just wanted to keep you informed about the progress made within the RDFS
taskforce in which we plan to implement the Ontology for Media Resource
using a Semantic Web language such as RDFS or OWL.

In the last telephone conference on Wednesday we had a brief discussion on
the next steps to be taken (participants: Jean Pierre, Pierre Antoine,
Werner B., myself).

We will start implementing the ontology on the first level and as a first
step collect relevant classes from other (popular) ontologies to be used
within it.

For this I added a page in the WIKI:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Ontology_Implementation

-> We agreed to collect classes there until 14.04.

On 14.04. we have the next telecon from 16:00 - 17:00 (CEST)

@Thierry: could you book the telecon bridge for us?

Once we bascially implemented the ontology, we aim to map it to EBU Core
(done by Jean Pierre).

We agreed to have a F2F discussion on the 2nd day of the MAWG F2F meeting
in Vienna.

@chairs: could we have a timeslot of about 2 hours for this? This can be
done in parallel to other sessions.

Thank you.