Mapping Table Update

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:10:22 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,
I have updated Cable Labs 1.1- It should be ready for "Last Call".  It doesn't seem as CL 2 will be used in the cable business. 3.0 hopefully will be. Also, the 3.0 spec is not public yet, so I'm not sure we can and it to our spec yet.

Actions:

1) P-META and Cable LABS 2.0 not relevant - tables to be deleted!
Thierry, please remove links (or put them somewhere else, in case we change our minds ).

2) All table editors please check that you have renamed "ma:license" to "ma:policy"!
ma_policy description: Description of the license of the media resource or reference (see the [PLING] for more information on this topic).

All the best
/Joakim