Re: Why not use DC?

Hi all,

I think there is a misunderstanding which we had before. See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Jun/thread#msg75
and my explanations at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Jun/0096.html
Note also that the API we are working on, see
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html
is even more specific than dublin core, e.g. in terms of return types.

Felix