Re: Abstract and Introduction draft for API document

Hi Wonsuk,

2009/10/5 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>

>  Hi. Felix, Florian and all.
>
> Thanks for good comment ☺

You are more than welcome :)

> @Florian: I applied Felix’s comment to the API draft instead of you because
> of your problem about cvs account. J
>

> I added inline comments.

Normative references are references on which the document is depending on.
Since the mapping is defined in the ontology, I think there is no need to
reference the various formats normatively from the API document. HTML 5 is a
technology using the API, so no need to make a normative reference either.
One normative reference will be the ontology document.

Best,

Felix