W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > November 2009

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-11-24

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:01:20 +0900
Message-ID: <B4EAD1122C31304099A5CDEA5447210F01B5816B@email2>
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

According to the result of last f2f meeting, the Last Call plan for use cases and requirement spec is the December in this year. So I think this should be an issue in today’s call.

 

Best regards,

Wonsuk.

 

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim Soderberg
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:55 PM
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-11-24

 

Hi all,

This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.

If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let chairs know.

*===================================================================*

*Tuesday, 24 November 13:00-14:00 UTC*

*===================================================================*

* **Zakim General Information*

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=24&year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0 <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=24&year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> 

http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261> 

Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)

Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99

Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152

Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")

Duration : 60 minutes

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>  (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> )

Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim> 

Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html <http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html> 

Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html <http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html> 

*===================================================================*

*AGENDA*

 

*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Joakim 

Scribe: TBA

Regrets: 

[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 

http://www.w3.org/2009/11/17-mediaann-minutes.html


[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html> 

[c] Schedule for the next call on 1.12. 2009 

 

*[2] Items*

 

[a] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open> 

[b] Ontology - Definition of subproperties
  1) PA: about representing persons (and other things) in our ontology  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0047.html


PA: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0072.html (values would basically be text)

  2) Felix: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0067.html


    We should first for all simple properties
   - define the API methods (done to some extend)
   - provide test cases and test suite material (not done at all)
   - run the tests with at least two implementations

[c] API

1) Chris: implementation thoughts 

Do we need a method in the API to identify the metadata of the media resource?

Do we need a method in our API to identify the media resource for which we are giving access to the metadata?

2) Somebody from the jquery community or similar could be a great addition at this stage of the process!

[d] Error handling in the API 

Silvia. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Nov/0036.html

I'd refrain from anything that can interrupt a program flow

[e] AOB

 

---------------------------------------------

Joakim Söderberg

 

 

Received on Tuesday, 24 November 2009 07:02:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 24 November 2009 07:02:06 GMT