RE: Concerning to the available paths for mapping target element in TV-Anytime

Dear Wonsuk,

I said the instance related information would take precedence.

According to what type of programme is being described, one of the following
would come first of  present
/TVAMain/ProgramDescription/ProgramLocationTable/Schedule/ScheduleEvent/Inst
anceDescription/Synopsis

/TVAMain/ProgramDescription/ProgramLocationTable/OnDemandProgram/InstanceDes
criptionType/Synopsis

/TVAMain/ProgramDescription/ProgramLocationTable/OnDemandService/OnDemandPro
gram/InstanceDescriptionType/Synopsis

AND OF COURSE NOT

/TVAMain/ProgramDescription/ProgramInformationTable/ProgramInformation/Basic
Description/Synopsis

As you suggested.

Regards,

Jean-pierre