W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > May 2009

Re: RE : [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-05-26

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:29:55 +0900
Message-ID: <ba4134970905260329y53e82e72i85aa5f3f6a7441b0@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>
Cc: Chris.Poppe@ugent.be, Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, public-media-annotation@w3.org
I will be late, sorry.

Felix

2009/5/26 Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>

> Regrest too, I am in a meeting in Tel-Aviv.
>
> Regards, JP
>
>        -------- Message d'origine--------
>        De: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org de la part de Chris
> Poppe
>
>        Date: lun. 25.05.2009 17:14
>        À: 'Joakim Söderberg'; public-media-annotation@w3.org
>        Cc:
>        Objet: RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-05-26
>
>
>
>        Dear all,
>
>
>
>        Again my regrets for the Phone conference of tomorrow, I’m at a
> seminar at that time.
>
>
>
>        Kind regards
>
>
>
>        Chris Poppe
>
>        Ghent University - IBBT
>        Faculty of Engineering
>        Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
>        Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
>        B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
>        Belgium
>
>
>
>
>        t: +32 9 33 14959
>        f: +32 9 33 14896
>        t secr: +32 9 33 14911
>        e: chris.poppe@ugent.be <mailto:chris.poppe@ugent.be>
>
>
>
>
>
>        URL: http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be
> <http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/>
>
>
>  _____
>
>
>        Van: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
> [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] Namens Joakim Söderberg
>        Verzonden: zondag 24 mei 2009 21:44
>        Aan: public-media-annotation@w3.org
>        Onderwerp: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-05-26
>
>
>
>        Hi all,
>
>        Below is the agenda for our call Tuesday, 26 May, 12:00 UTC.
>
>
>
>
> *===================================================================*
>
>        *Tuesday, 26 May 12:00-13:00 UTC*
>
>
> *===================================================================*
>
>        * **Zakim General Information*
>
>
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=26&year=20
> 09&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=26&year=20%0A09&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
> <
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=26&year=2
> 009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=26&year=2%0A009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
> >
>
>        http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
> <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html>
>
>        Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
>        Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
>        Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
>        Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>
>        Duration: 60 minutes
>
>        -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>        IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc <http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>
> (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
> <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> )
>
>        Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim>
>
>        Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> <http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html>
>
>        Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html>
>
>        -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>        WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/>
>
>        WG admin home page :
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin>
>
>        WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/>
>
>        WG open issue :
>
>        http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
>
>
> *===================================================================*
>
>        *AGENDA*
>
>        *[1] Administratives*
>
>        Chair: Joakim
>
>        Scribe: none yet
>
>        Regrets:
>
>        [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 19 May 2009
>
>        http://www.w3.org/2009/05/19-mediaann-minutes.html
> <http://www.w3.org/2009/05/19-mediaann-minutes.html>
>
>        [b] Schedule for the next call on 2 June 2009
>
>
>
>        *[2] Items*
>
>        [a] Action items
>
>        Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through
> the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
>
>        [b] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
>
>            i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)
>
>            ii) Terminology
>
>            Media Entity vs. Entity Endeavour (Victor, PA),
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0090.htm
> l
> <
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0090.ht
> ml<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0090.ht%0Aml>
> >
>
>            iii) Attribute descriptors
>
>            Clarifications (David)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.htm
> l
> <
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.ht
> ml<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.ht%0Aml>
> >
>
>            Tobias: Description of the elements
>
>            iv) Syntactic descriptions comment from Felix:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.htm
> l
> <
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.ht
> ml<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.ht%0Aml>
> >
>
>
>
>        [c] Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?
>
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology>
>
>
> <
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0065.ht
> ml<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0065.ht%0Aml>
> >
>
>        [d] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Object 1.0 First Draft.
>
>        Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft
>
>        [e] AOB
>
>        ---------------------------------------------
>
>        Joakim Söderberg
>
> -----------------------------------------
> **************************************************
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it
> are confidential and intended solely for the
> use of the individual or entity to whom they
> are addressed.
> If you have received this email in error,
> please notify the system manager.
> This footnote also confirms that this email
> message has been swept by the mailgateway
>
> **************************************************
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 26 May 2009 10:30:36 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 26 May 2009 10:30:36 GMT