RE: Regrets for tomorrow`s Telecon (19.05.09)

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:05:05 +0900
To: "Veronique Malaise" <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>, "Florian Stegmaier" <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi. Veronique and Florian.
When I received your email, I was really busy to prepare the initial draft of ontology doc.
So I couldn't response for this email. Sorry.

Thanks for your efforts. :)
If you have any comments about integrated doc[1], please let me know.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

Best regards,
Wonsuk