Re: Regrets for tomorrow`s Telecon (19.05.09)

From: Veronique Malaise <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:03:39 +0200
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
To: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Dear all,

You will find in attachment the html file of the Media Ontology
document, please consider only the section "2.1 Terminology", that
Florian and I have revised. We would be interested in your feedback
about this section! I hope that we made the different notions a bit
clearer :)
The rest of the document is currently under revision by Wonsuk, to
whom we will send the section "2.1 Terminology" if the group agrees
with this version.

Best regards,
Véronique