AW: Properties for media fragment?

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:19:02 +0200
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
CC: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
I agree that in most cases a time interval would last longer than one frame, but there could be cases when time points are useful.

Concerning the copyright example: I think there are cases (e.g. news content created from different sources) where the copyright might be different for different segments. Even in the book example, the book might be a collection of articles for which the rights situation is different.

Best regards,
Werner