RE: comments about the Use Case and Requirements document

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:23:46 +0200
To: <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Véronique,

> Requirements section
> 6.3 Requirement r03: Providing in the API a means for
> supporting structured
> annotations
> -> does the group still agree to implement this requirement?

I would still consider this as important, however, I'm not sure if this is a core requirement or something that is in an additional layer of conformance.

> 6.10 Requirement r10: Being able to describe fragments of
> media objects
> -> would this not be the purpose of the Media Fragment Working Group?

In my opinion this requirement is the link to the fragments WG, as it states that our API is able to make use of the fragment identifications in order to related annotations to fragments.

Best regards,
Werner