invitation for David to the next Media Annotations WG meeting on March 31st

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:25:46 +0100
To: Dave Singer <singer@apple.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

You have sent an issue about one-way mapping vs two-way mapping

I had included this topic of discussion into yesterday's agenda.

As you were not present yesterday, we have decided to move this
discussion to the next Media Annotations WG meeting on March 31st.

Therefore per my ACTION-95, I invite you to join the next telecon to
discuss this issue.