invitation for David to the next Media Annotations WG meeting on March 31st

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:25:46 +0100
To: Dave Singer <singer@apple.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
David,

You have sent an issue about one-way mapping vs two-way mapping
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Mar/0084.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Mar/0098.html

I had included this topic of discussion into yesterday's agenda.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Mar/0104.html

As you were not present yesterday, we have decided to move this
discussion to the next Media Annotations WG meeting on March 31st.

Therefore per my ACTION-95, I invite you to join the next telecon to
discuss this issue.

Regards,

Thierry.