including QT and iTunes in the short list of Mapping Formats.

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:13:14 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
All,

We have discussed during yesterday Media Annotations WG meeting the list
of mapping formats mentioned in the questionnaire.
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/Annot-format-survey/results

QuickTime and iTunes were not listed in the questionnaire (because these
2 formats where not listed in our mapping table, when the questionnaire
was set).

The WG has discussed the need for a new questionnaire including these 2
formats. The resolution was have a simple process and to ask through our
mailing list if people would like to see these 2 formats in the short
list of media formats (without reissuing a new questionnaire).

Therefore per my ACTION-97, I am asking the following question:

Would you like to have the following formats to be included your short
list of Mapping Formats ?
- QuickTime
- iTunes

Please answer "yes" or "no" for each format above.
Please answer by March 31st, before our next telecon.

Cheers,
Thierry.