Re: Publishing the Mapping Table (was minutes of 2009-03-10 teleconference)

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 01:34:48 +0900
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hello Raphael,

I missed that one, sorry. I think the reason is that David was asking
whether we want to provide the functionality of a two way mapping, and not
specifically referring to the expressive power of SKOS or another possible
formalization which may be used to implement the functionality. If I
understand you right you just explained the SKOS example, but did not ask
for the functionality?

Felix