Publishing the Mapping Table (was minutes of 2009-03-10 teleconference)

Felix,

I have checked today with Ian from the W3C comm team, and I was told we
can proceed with a publication of our mapping table as is on TR page.
Having such a large table would not raise a publication issue.

It will only need to be included into a draft with proper headings.
Therefore the document you have proposed would definitively satisfy the
publication rules.
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

Two issues remain;

The first one was raised by Raphael yesterday during the call. The Group
currently has not agreed to this table, and this is why people were
asking to review/discuss it and agree to it during the next F2F in
april, before its publication. Maybe Raphael and other should voice here.

The second issue is regarding our Charter:
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html

Which mentions the following deliverables

     * A W3C Working Group Note for use cases and requirements for the
Media Ontology
     * A W3C Recommendation describing a simple ontology for
representating a set of concepts often associated with media objects.
     * A W3C Recommendation for an application programming interface
(API) to access metadata information.
     * A W3C Working Group Note for mapping the ontology to existing
standards and solutions.

Isn't that mapping table closer the the last deliverable, W3C Working
Group Note?

Thierry.