Format mapping reviewers

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:47:25 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Per my Action item, I have setup a list of Media formats to be reviewed
available in our Wiki at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Format_mapping_review

The table shows a list of media mapping format to be reviewed.
Each format has an editor (who initially provided the format mapping)
and two columns allowing 2 challenging reviewers.

*Please put your name for two format reviews*, in the Challenger
reviewer colomns, using the Wiki.

There are 21 formats, needing each two challenger reviewers. As we are
26 participants in this Group, you should put your name in two format rows.

The availability of formats to be reviewed is based on first come first
served.

Thank you for your review.

The mapping table is available at
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090223_common.htm