Re: W3C MAWG meeting agenda, 2009-03-10 (unsigned!) - regrets

2009/3/9 Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>

> Dear Joakim, all,
>
> my regrets for the next telecon because I will be traveling at that time on
> Tuesday.
>
> Regarding point [c]: Veronique and myself are currently looking for an RDF
> Schema of XMP to ease our work (see my previous mail from today). If we will
> not find one, we probably create one by ourselves. After that we start with
> our "toy implementation".

page 59-60 of
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/xmp/pdfs/XMPSpecificationPart2.pdf
contains some RDF in XML examples, not a schema, but maybe helpful in terms
of checking "we don't want to do something different than that".
also,
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/xmp/pdfs/XMPSpecificationPart1.pdf
 contains a section "Canonical representations as RDF", see also the section
"RDF issues", which describes (also) unsupported features of the usage of
RDF for XMP.

How do you expect your schema to relate to the canonical representation of
XMP, and how do you expect the "RDF issues" to be solved?

Felix

> Regarding point [b] (iii): If the group decides to have this kind-of group
> review of the mappings you may put me in some reviewing groups if you like.
>
> Also for [b] (iii) I am still on stand by to start working on the
> publishable version of the mapping, so any progress information and time
> line for that would be very much appreciated.

@ Joakim and Thierry: IIRC Tobais needs CVS access for that on the
dev.w3.org server, to edit the XMLSPEC. For the timeline I think we proposed
a date last or two telecons ago, no?