W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > March 2009

Re: W3C MAWG meeting agenda, 2009-03-10 (unsigned!) - regrets

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 19:38:38 +0100
Message-ID: <49B410AE.6040809@sti2.at>
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear Joakim, all,

my regrets for the next telecon because I will be traveling at that time 
on Tuesday.

Regarding point [c]: Veronique and myself are currently looking for an 
RDF Schema of XMP to ease our work (see my previous mail from today). If 
we will not find one, we probably create one by ourselves. After that we 
start with our "toy implementation".

Regarding point [b] (iii): If the group decides to have this kind-of 
group review of the mappings you may put me in some reviewing groups if 
you like.

Also for [b] (iii) I am still on stand by to start working on the 
publishable version of the mapping, so any progress information and time 
line for that would be very much appreciated.

I wish you a fruitful telecon!

Best regards,

Tobias

Joakim Söderberg wrote:
>
> Dear MAWGs,
>
> Here is the agenda for next telcon!
>
> 'See you' on Tuesday!
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *Tuesday, 10 March 13:00-14:00 UTC*
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> * **Zakim General Information*
>
> _http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=03&day=10&year=20_ 
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=03&day=10&year=20>
>
> 09&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> _http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261_
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>
> Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>
> Duration : 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
>
> _http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc_ (Other clients are listed at
>
> _http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client_)
>
> Zakim information : _http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim_
>
> Zakim bridge monitor : _http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html_
>
> Zakim IRC bot : _http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html_
>
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *AGENDA*
>
>
> *[1] Administratives*
>
> Chair: Joakim
>
> Scribe: Thierry
>
> Regrets: none yet.
>
> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 03 March 2009
>
> Propose to accept:  
> _http://www.w3.org/2009/03/03-mediaann-minutes.html_ as
>
> minutes of the last meeting, thanks to Veronique for scribing.
>
> [b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
>
> Scribe list: _http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html_
>
> [c] Schedule for the next call on 17.3. 2009 (still every Tuesday, 13:00
>
> UTC)
>
>
>
> *[2] Items*
>
>
> [a] Action items
>
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list
>
> _http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open_
>
> _http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Mar/0011.htm_
>
> l
>
> [b] Use case and requirements document status (Thierry | Raphael)
>
> _http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Mar/0011.htm_
>
> l
>
> [b] Mapping of formats
>
> i) We have made them available from the MAWG Homepage:
>
> _http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090223_comm_
>
> on.htm
>
> _http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090223_comm_
>
> on.xls
>
> iii) Present Survey of Mapping Formats (Thierry)
>
> ii) Reviewing the mapping table:
>
> - Werner found that the 4 types of relations sufficient for semantics.
>
> - Tobias suggests forming small teams in the next telecon to review the
>
> mappings
>
> => poll on this subject and keep publishing date for March 27
>
>
> As a reminder (again) the initial (probably aggressive milestones) are to
>
> publish a FPWD by February 2009.
>
> (See Charter section 2.3 Milestones)
>
> _http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html_
>
>
> [c] toy implementation
>
> Daniel: volunteer for toy implementation?
>
> Tobias & Veronique: mapping between XMP and VRA using semantic 
> technologies
>
> [d] AOB
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------
>
> Joakim Söderberg
>
>
>
>

-- 
_________________________________________________
Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck
University of Innsbruck, Austria
http://www.sti-innsbruck.at/ 

tobias.buerger@sti2.at
__________________________________________________ 
Received on Sunday, 8 March 2009 18:39:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 8 March 2009 18:39:19 GMT