Requirements section of the Use cases and requirements for Media Fragments draft.

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 20:13:47 +0100
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org >> \"public-media-annotation@w3.org\"" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Raphael,

I have incorporated the wording from the wiki pages
into the  Requirements section of the Use cases and requirements for
Media Fragments draft.

Unfortunately there are currently system problems which do not allow me
to upload the file on the w3c server at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/

I hope this issue will be resolved ASAP by our System Team.

Meanwhile I have attached following updated files:

Overview.xml
and
Overview.html generated file

Thierry.