RE: Answer to the liaison with MPEG

Good information and thanks Victor.

After glancing at the attachment, I am feeling that MPEG needs to input
their XMX (plus API) framework to the MAWG. Is that correct ? Were there any
related technical debates or comments on that during MPEG meeting ?

-----
Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, blog.naver.com/natpt
DMC Business, Samsung Electronics. KOREA