RE: Answer to the liaison with MPEG

From: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:07:42 +0900
To: 'Victor Rodriguez Doncel' <victorr@ac.upc.edu>, public-media-annotation@w3.org
Good information and thanks Victor.

After glancing at the attachment, I am feeling that MPEG needs to input
their XMX (plus API) framework to the MAWG. Is that correct ? Were there any
related technical debates or comments on that during MPEG meeting ?

-----
Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, blog.naver.com/natpt
DMC Business, Samsung Electronics. KOREA