RE : [draft agenda] Media Annotations WG meeting Tuesday, 03 March 13:00-14:00 UTC

apologies for tomorrow, I am in a meeting abroad.

JP

	-------- Message d'origine--------
	De: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org de la part de Thierry
Michel
	Date: lun. 02.03.2009 17:02
	À: public-media-annotation@w3.org
	Objet: [draft agenda] Media Annotations WG meeting Tuesday, 03 March
13:00-14:00 UTC

	Hi all,

	Here is draft agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week,
on
	behalf of Daniel who should Chair tomorrow call.
	If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let
	chairs know.

*===================================================================*

	*Tuesday, 03 March 13:00-14:00 UTC*

*===================================================================*

	* **Zakim General Information*

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=02&day=17&year=20
09&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
	http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261

	Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
	Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
	Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
	Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
	Duration : 60 minutes

	IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
	http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at
	http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
	Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
	Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
	Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

	WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
	WG admin home page :
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
	WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
	WG open issue :
	http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
	Wiki discussion pages:

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page#Discussion_pages

*===================================================================*

	*AGENDA*

	*[1] Administratives*

	Chair: Daniel
	Scribe: Veronique (was scheduled last week, but telecon was
canceled)
	Regrets: none so far

	[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 17
February 2009

	http://www.w3.org/2009/02/17-mediaann-minutes.html

	[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting

	Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html

	- Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 10.03. 2009

	[c] Schedule for the next call on 10.03. 2009

	Daylight Savings Time -- aka Summer Time -- coming next week to the
US.
	Most of the US will be moving its clocks forward this year on March
8.
	This is 3 weeks earlier than Europe.
	Most folk outside the US will need to join teleconferences 1 hour
	earlier between 8 March and 29 March at 12:00-13:00Z.
	After 29 March most teleconferences will be back on the same
relative
	local time for Europe.

	The teleconference calendar
	http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20090310

	*[2] Items*

	[a] Action items
	Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through
the list
	http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

	[b] Mapping of formats
	Very long thread on this topic last 2 weeks:

	More complex ontology, with some fundamental entities that can
resolve
	mappings from/to different levels of abstraction.
	The API should be kept simple.
	Contributors with format mappings refine the "property relation".

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090216_comm
on.htm

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090216_comm
on.xls

	[c] Toy applications
	Who is a volunteer for implementing the mapping tables ?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Feb/0109.htm

	so far we have:
	PA:  http://liris.cnrs.fr/~pchampin/wsgi/mawg/
	F:
http://www.w3.org/People/fsasaki/annotation-mappings/01/mapping.xsl

	[d] Material for publishing a 17 March draft

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Feb/0038.htm

	Felix sent an initial draft, and we should
	- Check the terminology and format identifiers

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#termino
logy-and-ids
	- Integrate the mapping table into sections.

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#mapping
-table
	- Update the lists (formats in scope / out of scope / format
identifier)
	related to the mapping table, see editors notes "This list needs to
be
	brought in sync with the mapping table.".
	- Find editors who do the work :) .

	[e] Questionnaire: Survey of Mapping Formats

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Feb/0081.htm

	So far 8 answers have been received.

	Thierry Michel.