Re: Closed Action 124

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:53:01 +0200
To: Chris.Poppe@ugent.be
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear Chris and all,

I am very surprised that you close my action item ... I have re-opened it,
since as Chris mentioned, this is not finished.

2009/6/18 Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>

> Dear all,
>
> With respect to Action 124 which was closed during the last phone
> conference, I was wondering if the syntactic information was indeed added
> the tables for all formats? (I can't find them but maybe I am looking in
> the
> wrong places).
>
> If this is not done (I know for sure that it is not done for the
> DIG35-format), what would be the best way to add such a column to the
> mapping tables? Send changes in an excel file, html file, word file or
> inline in the email?
> (We should define the syntactic format of the update of the syntactic
> information :))

Yes - I have lost track of what the latest decision is on what the master
file is - excel, html, ? - . To avoid too much work we should make changes
in that file only.

Best,

Felix