looking for media-annotation WG telecon minutes

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 09:26:46 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

I have updated the media-annotation WG meetings minutes links while  was
away.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/

I am missing the minutes of 2009-04-28 telecon, in our mailing list.

The agenda does not mention any scribe but asks for a volunteer
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0094.html

If you have scribed this telecon, let me know and please release the
minutes.

Same issue with the 2009-06-02 telecon, but I think Werner was the scribe.

Best,

Thierry.