[MEDIAANN] Mapping table EXIF, MediaRDF, SearchMonkey Media, LOM, METS

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:15:32 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

Please find attached the mapping table with my input, i.e. mappings to
EXIF, MediaRDF, SearchMonkey Media, LOM and METS.

I failed to upload it to the Wiki (the system said that the file is
corrupt...).

FYI: The METS mapping is very basic as METS typically includes other
formats to describe technical or descriptive information.

Best regards,

Tobias

Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck