W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > January 2009

Regrets - Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-01-20

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:33:49 +0100
Message-ID: <49743AED.1090004@sti2.at>
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Forgot to send it to the list...

-- 
_________________________________________________
Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck
University of Innsbruck, Austria
http://www.sti-innsbruck.at/ 

tobias.buerger@sti2.at
__________________________________________________ 


attached mail follows:


Dear all,

my regrets for tomorrow's telecon. I have to attend a meeting, might 
join via IRC (but am not sure).

Regarding my actions: I sent my mapping table to the list a few minutes ago.

Best regards,

Tobias

Joakim Söderberg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
> If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let chairs know.
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *Tuesday, 20 January 13:00-14:00 UTC*
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> * **Zakim General Information*
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=01&day=20&year=2009&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
> Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
> WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
> WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
> WG open issue : 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
> Wiki discussion pages:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page#Discussion_pages
>
> *===================================================================*
>
> *AGENDA*
>
>
> *[1] Administratives*
>
> Chair: Joakim.
> Scribe: Pierre-Antoine
> Regrets: Felix
>
> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 13 January 2009
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Jan/0024.html
>
> [b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
>
> Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
>
> - Frank scribe on 27.1. 2009 
>
> [c] Schedule for the next call on 27.1. 2009 (now every Tuesday, 13:00 UTC)
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
>
>
> *[2] Items*
>
>
> [a] Action items
>
> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
> [b] Schedule for UC & Req deliverable
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html
>
> The document is frozen.
> We are aiming for Publication on Jan 19th on TR page (this depends on the availability of the W3C Webmaster).
>
>
> [c] Future of UC & Req deliverable
>
> We should publish a second version of UC & Req as Last Call in March. 
> (See Charter section 2.3 Milestones)
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html
>
>
> [d] Mapping of formats
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Format_mapping
>
> *Timeline for the review: 20th of January*
>
> Joakim has uploaded a mapping table XMP <-> ID3. You can use this document as a template to add other formats. 
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table.xls
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table.htm
> Chris reviewed DIG35, Veronique VRA, Joakim Cablelabs and Felix MIX
>
> [e] Data Format
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Dataformat
>
> Follow up email discussions:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Jan/0029.html
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Jan/0032.html
>
>
> [f] AOB
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------
>
> Joakim Söderberg
>
>
>
>   

-- 
_________________________________________________
Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck
University of Innsbruck, Austria
http://www.sti-innsbruck.at/ 

tobias.buerger@sti2.at
__________________________________________________ 
Received on Monday, 19 January 2009 08:34:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 19 January 2009 08:34:26 GMT