Phone Conference 24 February

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:29:54 +0100
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,
Tomorrow's phone conference will be canceled. Neither I nor my co-chairs can be available.

1) I suggest that the ones contributing with format mappings take the time to refine the "property relation" (i.e. for each attribute select the appropriate relation in the drop list). You can email me the results and I will aggregate it to a common file.

2) You should also vote for the Survey of Mapping Formats for the Media Annotations Working Group before Friday.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/Annot-format-survey/

Best regards
/Joakim