W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > February 2009

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-02-03

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 10:23:28 +0100
Message-ID: <14AE8514098875488F9FEACD90C747A22776EA@gnvasmail1a.gva.ebu.ch>
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Hello there,

I can't attend tomorrow's conference.

Action on harmonisation of requirements: I am not pushing my changes, please
feel free to adopt what others have proposed.

I still would like to see references to EBU P-META and TV-Anytime corrected
in the requirements document.

I am not happy to see that only one mapping table appears in the links below
as reference for the meeting.  All the mapping to TVA, EBU and IPTC has been
dropped. This is not quite fair. If W3C requires 1 line as the 'mapping
criteria', just 'unwrap' the text in the cells of my table and they will
appear has being 1 partly hidden line like it is the case for others.  I do
not think this improves readability but if it is the only way to see its
work being incorporated...

Jean-Pierre

-----Original Message-----
From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim
Söderberg
Sent: dimanche, 1. février 2009 22:54
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-02-03


Hi all,

This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let chairs
know.

*===================================================================*

*Tuesday, 3 February 13:00-14:00 UTC*

*===================================================================*

* **Zakim General Information*

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=02&day=03&year=20

09&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261


Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration : 60 minutes

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at
http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html

Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html


-------------------------------------------------------------------

WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/

WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin

WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/

WG open issue : 
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

Wiki discussion pages:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page#Discussion_pages


*===================================================================*

*AGENDA*


*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Joakim and Thierry (while Daniel Park is away in January).
Scribe: Frank 
Regrets: none yet.

[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 27 January 2009

http://www.w3.org/2009/01/27-mediaann-minutes.html


[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html


[c] Schedule for the next call on 10.2.2009 (now every Tuesday, 13:00 UTC)

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin



*[2] Items*


[a] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open


[b] Open Issues
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/issues/open


[c] Future Directions - implement or discuss more?
We lack consensus on the "Syntax problem". Follow up email discussions:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Jan/0086.htm

l

[d] Mapping of formats
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_common.htm


[e] Review of the UC & Req deliverable
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Jan/0094.htm

l

As a reminder the initial (probably aggressive milestones) are to 
publish a FPWD by February 2009.
(See Charter section 2.3 Milestones)
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html


[f] AOB


---------------------------------------------

Joakim Söderberg






-----------------------------------------
**************************************************

This email and any files transmitted with it 
are confidential and intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. 
If you have received this email in error, 
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email 
message has been swept by the mailgateway

**************************************************

Received on Monday, 2 February 2009 09:24:15 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 2 February 2009 09:24:16 GMT