RE : Format mapping

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 08:07:56 +0100
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Option 1 - I can make like others by not wrapping the text in cells, which i
think is very readble, or make very long cells. Great!
Option 2 - I can empty the cells.
I am afraid I don't think the way different mappings have been made is
What is more appropriate: have possibly more than one line per cell or a bad
mapping?  Is W3C work limited to the size of cells? Is it a right criteria
for an appropirtae mapping?