Re: second publication of the "Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API for Media Object 1.0" Draft.

Hello everybody,

i also agree in the publication of the use case document.

But we should keep in mind for the next "planned changing" of it to
add the note that the debate about the terminology (media entity vs.
object and so on) is still ongoing (i think Felix suggested this
solution in todays telecon). I think this should prevent us from
(possibly) upcoming discussions.

Best regards,
Florian