Re: Suggestion to provide a wiktionary-like version of the media ontology

Hi Ruben!

I think this would be a good idea. As far as i know, Dave wanted to
rephrase the Top Supported Attributes (as Raphaël suggested) into a
more detailed version. Perhaps you should talk to him in order to
coordinate that there are no duplicate efforts.

My personal opinion is, that we should make a browsable version for
the wiki, because in the terms of overview and clarity. I think a
detailed overview of the defined attributes should be a part of a
document.

Best regards,
Florian