Re: Upcoming calls and schedule

From: Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:25:27 +0100
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org

> Let's progress via mail until then. If the editors have time to make
> progress on the requirements document we can also publish a first draft
> without a call, just deciding about publication via mail.

Will we organize an internal review of this document before?
Will we have a formal vote before deciding to publish a FPWD?
My concern is that I have met a lot of people who have strong
expectations for this document and we should fix all the things we know
are bad before requesting for comments.

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy