From: Daniel Park [mailto:soohong.park@samsung.com]
Sent: den 7 oktober 2008 07:32
To: Joakim Söderberg
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Mobile Aspects

Thanks Joakim for bring up the interesting use case.

[1]

As wrote in our agenda for today call, we want to discuss your suggestion and come up with any use cases if necessary. See the relevant item below:

b) Use cases to be derived from the thread "Elaboratingon the Video use case"

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Oct/0002.html

I hope that we can discuss this thread, come up with some use cases

which can be extracted from it, and come up with volunteers describing them.

[2]

Your mobile aspects is related to [1] ? If allowed, please prepare use case for taking care of your aspects and tell us on the phone today. Then, we can add a new use case into the list. Are you thining for making a new *Mobile Use Case* ?  *Mobile Use Case* is ok for your aspect ?

Daniel Park