Re: my token about the "3 or more layer" structure for the ontology

Hi Silvia,

I agree with you that the normalization of metadata (i.e. to repeat or
not to repeat) is an implementation issue.

However, I don't think that the de-normalization related to client-side
processing should lose too much (we have yet to quantify how much is
"too much") of the *structure* of the metadatata.

Basically, if you simply merge the metadata of the event with the
metadata of the videos into a flat structure, thus loosing the identity
of the event in the process, the client may not be able to
discover/recognize other videos about the *same* event... which sounds
like a bad idea.

  pa