Re: Use case & requirements document structure

Hi Felix, Wonsuk, all,

This way of reorganising the use case and requirements sections (these two would
be merged or kept separate in your opinion?) in the fashion described below is
fine with me, having the shortest and "most up to the point" document possible
is a good option! So, if I understand correctly, the application scenarios would
be related to the now called tasks, which become use cases, from which a set of
requirements are drawn. What would be the relationship between the scenarios and
use cases? I mean do we list the whole set of use cases after each scenario,
knowing that some use cases would then be duplicated at different parts, or do
we describe the scenarios and the use cases separately, or the scenarios as
examples illustating the use cases?
I also vote for leaving the ambiguous question of context out of the use cases
description, but should I also leave it out of the introduction+top-down-
modelling-approach merdged part?

Best regards,
Veronique