Re: F2F meetings minutes (DRAFT)

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:45:37 +0100
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Felix,

Reading the minutes I can't find any discussion about tghe next F2F
meetings.

I read at the end
"see you in Barcelona on April of 2009 for the next meeting"

Therefore I guess the next F2F will occur there.
Who will host ?
What are the exact dates ?
Is it joint with the Fragment WG ?

When and where is the  following F2F ( after Barcelona ?).