AW: F2F

From: Meixner, Gerrit <gerrit.meixner@hs-heilbronn.de>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:48:38 +0000
To: Heiko Braun <hbraun@redhat.com>
CC: "public-mbui@w3.org" <public-mbui@w3.org>
Hi,

I thought that the suggestion was to have the meeting from 10-11 of July? Wasn't this consensus?

Today and tomorrow I am in an external university didactic seminar and therefore unable to participate in the telephone conference tomorrow.

Best regards
Gerrit

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner

Heilbronn University