F2F

From: Heiko Braun <hbraun@redhat.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 13:05:46 +0200
To: "public-mbui@w3.org" <public-mbui@w3.org>

I am going to be on vacation the next two weeks and cannot attend the call this friday. Although there seems to be agreement about the F2F, I missed an final decision when exactly it takes place. I've blocked a room for the whole week, but it would be good if the working group could confirm a particular date.

Here's an overview of recommended accommodations close the Red Hat office and the directions:
http://www.europe.redhat.com/training/locations/muenchen_grasbrunn.php

Regards, Heiko