Re: time/location for next face to face meeting?

I would assume yes to a 2 day event, possibly staged over three days,
with a view to allowing people where they can to fly the first morning
and back the final afternoon, thereby saving one night at a hotel. We
would need a beamer and coffee/tea etc mid morning and afternoon. You
also need to think about lunch arrangements, WiFi network access, and
suitable access to power strips for everyone's computer.

Many thanks,
   Dave