Re: regrets for today's call and question on car rental use case

Dear all,

  Yes, there is an AUI model for the car rental use case as presented in the last f2f meeting within the modele voyager.
  I need to synchronize it according to the new versions provided of the task model.

 I will then update the Use Case document accordingly to reflect these changes and to fill in the two contexts.

 I have updated the vpp model and uploaded the new version in google code. It reflects also the last suggestions of Paolo (including resource, behavior and event models in the UICommons).
 I will include the new pictures of the diagrams in the google docs.

 I am not sure whether we will be able to connect to the call today, if not I apologize in advance.

Best regards,
Vivian.