Car rental use case / Task model

  Dear Fabio,

  many thanks for updating the use case's task model!

  In preparation of today's telcon I summarized the recent changes to support our discussion:

- the iterative task "Provide data" intended to offer "safe" correction/re-input
   of any data was removed. Should "Specify payment data" become iterative?

- the selection of a payment method "Select payment" is explicitly ordered to
   precede the "Specify who" task, why ?

- individual tasks within car selection became iterative, while the containing
   task remained iterative, how would this affect the AUI/CUI?

- "Select return location", "Select extras" are not optional any more, but iterative

- "Select car of interest" and "Select extras" have been subsumed in a common complex task
   "Select car", is there a pattern/recommendation when to cluster tasks ?

- explicit command tasks ("Send request", "Request reservation")
   attached by "Disabling" operator were added

  I would suggest to clarify shortly the above questions and check the conformance of this
  model with the use case requirements.

  Based on this, my first, task modelling experience I would ask to add a more detailed explanation
  on the operators:

- how conceptually similar operators differ (e.g. "Enabling" and "Disabling" seem to differ in the
   perspective only, but would have same effect ?)

- motivating examples/usage patterns of when are particular operators used

- explanation of how different modelling choices become reified at/affect the AUI/CUI level

  Best regards
   Jaroslav