minutes and wiki page for Pisa F2F

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:40:12 +0100
To: public-mbui@w3.org

Minutes are at:

   http://www.w3.org/wiki/MBUI_Telecon_2012_May_24

Note the request from Jaroslav for people to review the glossary, and to
add their comments and definitions. We want to make the glossary useful
to people in industry (i.e. executives, managers and developers), as
well as to help bridge researchers in different groups.

The new wiki page for the Pisa Face to Face:

   http://www.w3.org/wiki/MBUI_WG_Face_to_Face,_Pisa_2012

I will add the hotel info Joelle mentioned on the call when I receive it.

Please edit the wiki page to indicate which hotel you are staying at as
a means for others to try to stay at the same hotels.

p.s. Carmen, is there a diagram/instructions for how to get to the
meeting room on the CNR site?