Re: minutes and wiki page for Pisa F2F

From: Carmen Santoro <carmen.santoro@isti.cnr.it>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:49:24 +0200
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Cc: public-mbui@w3.org
Hello Dave,
in the wiki page you've created for the Pisa F2F meeting, I've added a
link "Information for CNR visitors"
(http://giove.isti.cnr.it/visitors.php) to a page containing some info
useful for CNR visitors (how to reach the venue, hotels and CNR, bus, ..).

Within this page you can also find a map describing how to reach the
meeting room (Room C-29 "Aula Faedo", ISTI Institute) in the CNR site:
http://giove.isti.cnr.it/images/how_to_reach_room_c29.jpg

Best wishes,
Carmen