RE: updated draft MBUI WG charter

Hi Jose,

The charter scope allows for work on JavaScript libraries to support
run-time adaptation and such libraries could generate higher level
events. What is out of scope is markup or APIs for direct interpretation
by browsers. There is already a lot of work that we can exploit when it
comes to accessing device capabilities, notifications, and various
categories of events. See the section on related working groups. In
particular, I anticipate collaboration with the Web Events WG when it
comes to signalling changes in the context as needed for runtime
adaptation.