RE: updated draft MBUI WG charter

but markup for direct interpreation by server-side frameworks is under scope?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Dave Raggett [mailto:dsr@w3.org]
Enviado el: martes, 01 de marzo de 2011 11:00
Para: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA
CC: public-mbui@w3.org
Asunto: RE: updated draft MBUI WG charter

Hi Jose,

The charter scope allows for work on JavaScript libraries to support
run-time adaptation and such libraries could generate higher level
events. What is out of scope is markup or APIs for direct interpretation
by browsers. There is already a lot of work that we can exploit when it
comes to accessing device capabilities, notifications, and various
categories of events. See the section on related working groups. In
particular, I anticipate collaboration with the Web Events WG when it
comes to signalling changes in the context as needed for runtime
adaptation.

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 09:16 +0100, JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that the focus of the group is on authoring tools but in
> order to use MBUI you may also need to deal with a runtimime
> especially if you plan to process model at runtime and not at design
> time ...
>
> best

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.